School: University of Houston
Cumulative GPA: 3.35
Major: B.S. in Digital Media
Minor: Graphics Communication Technology
Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash & BBVA Compass Stadium – Forever Orange LLC (December 2017-Present)
- Digital Marketing Intern: Providing support in implementing overall marketing strategy for digital platforms for Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash, Dynamo Charities and BBVA Compass Stadium; providing support in website management; work with Marketing staff to ensure consistent marketing messaging and ad campaigns; provide digital content for all properties.
Lightning Customs Rally Information (March 2017-Present)
- Database Manager: Responsibilities include coordinating with website admin to ensure the location, times and dates in submitted information is correct.
The University of Texas at Tyler (October 2015-May 2016)
- Student Assistant for Marketing & Promotion: My role was to assist department head of the Marketing & Promotion with special projects. Also to create, manage, and distribute marketing material (logos, flyers, events, student organizations).
CBS-19 KYTX Sports Team (August 2015-January 2016)
- Sports Intern: The CBS-19 sports team (lead by then, Sports Director, Eric Sullivan) let me intern for college credit. I was in charge of gathering footage, condensing and trimming the video for voice overs/highlights and occasionally writing scripts.
Leadership & Awards
Patriot Talon (September 2015-May 2016)
- Producer/Editor/Broadcaster: Our broadcasting team received Second place in the Online Div. II “Multimedia Package” category at the 2016 Texas Intercollegiate Press Association Convention.
Futbol Club at UT Tyler (January 2016-May 2016)
- Vice President & Co-Founder: The President and I Co-Founded the social soccer club as a fun place to play a nice, organized pick-up style soccer game with other events that were held to promote a friendly community.
ASC All-Academic Award (December 2016)
- ASC All Academic Award for the Fall 2016 Soccer Season while I played for the UT Tyler Men’s Soccer Team.
Computer: Microsoft (Word, PP, Excel), Mac OS & Linux operating software’s.
- Adobe Products: Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Web Products: WordPress, Portfoliobox, Blogging, Website Optimization, HootSuite, TweetDeck.
Social Media: Managed @BBVACompassStdm social media accounts. Managed the UT Tyler Futbol Club social media accounts. Contributed to the TXST Alumni Association with analytics and graphics.
Business: Personable, clear written and verbal communication. Fast learner; proficient in grasping new ideas, materials and instructions. Exceptional at working in a team environment and contributing positively. I also work well solo and without supervision.
For references, please click on the “Contact” tab for my information and I can provide you with many.
Condensed Graphic Resume