School: University of Houston
Cumulative GPA: 3.35
Major: B.S. in Digital Media
Minor: Graphics Communication Technology
Accuworx Environmental Services, Inc. (March 2018-Present)
- Director of Media & Communications: Implement overall marketing strategy for digital platforms. Manage and edit company website. Track and analyze progress of digital marketing campaigns to ensure consistent message and ROI. Provide digital content and support for all Accuworx properties. Create, manage and distribute marketing materials, such as: pamphlets, flyers, brochures, etc.
Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash & BBVA Compass Stadium – Forever Orange LLC (December 2017-March 2018)
- Digital Marketing Specialist: Providing support in implementing overall marketing strategy for digital platforms for Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash, Dynamo Charities and BBVA Compass Stadium; providing support in website management; work with Marketing staff to ensure consistent marketing messaging and ad campaigns; provide digital content for all properties.
Lightning Customs Rally Information (March 2017-Present)
- Database Manager: Responsibilities include coordinating with website admin to ensure the location, times and dates in submitted information to ensure accurate descriptions and events.
The University of Texas at Tyler (October 2015-May 2016)
- Student Assistant for Marketing & Promotion: My role was to assist department head of the Marketing & Promotion with special projects. Also to create, manage, and distribute marketing material (logos, flyers, events, student organizations).
CBS-19 KYTX Sports Team (August 2015-January 2016)
- Sports Intern: The CBS-19 sports team (lead by then, Sports Director, Eric Sullivan) let me intern for college credit. I was in charge of gathering footage, condensing and trimming the video for voice overs/highlights and occasionally writing scripts.
Leadership & Awards
Patriot Talon (September 2015-May 2016)
- Producer/Editor/Broadcaster: Our broadcasting team received Second place in the Online Div. II “Multimedia Package” category at the 2016 Texas Intercollegiate Press Association Convention.
Futbol Club at UT Tyler (January 2016-May 2016)
- Vice President & Co-Founder: The President and I Co-Founded the social soccer club as a fun place to play a nice, organized pick-up style soccer game with other events that were held to promote a friendly community.
ASC All-Academic Award (December 2016)
- ASC All Academic Award for the Fall 2016 Soccer Season while I played for the UT Tyler Men’s Soccer Team.
Computer: Microsoft (Word, PP, Excel), Mac OS & Linux operating software’s.
- Adobe Products: Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Web Products: WordPress, Portfoliobox, Blogging, Website Optimization, HootSuite, TweetDeck.
Social Media: Managed @BBVACompassStdm social media accounts. Managed the UT Tyler Futbol Club social media accounts. Contributed to the TXST Alumni Association with analytics and graphics.
Business: Personable, clear written and verbal communication. Fast learner; proficient in grasping new ideas, materials and instructions. Exceptional at working in a team environment and contributing positively. I also work well solo and without supervision.
For references, please click on the “Contact” tab for my information and I can provide you with many.
Condensed Graphic Resume