School: Texas State University
Cumulative GPA: 3.45 – TX State GPA: 3.33
Major: B.S. in Mass Communication – Digital Media Innovation
Lightning Customs Rally Information (March 2017-Present)
- Database Manager: Responsibilities include coordinating with website admin to ensure the location, times and dates in submitted information is correct.
Texas State University (January 2017-Present)
- Data Entry Personnel: Responsible for inputting and organizing recorded information from current students, alumni’s and prospective students.
The University of Texas at Tyler (October 2015-May 2016)
- Student Assistant for Marketing & Promotion: My role was to assist department head of the Marketing & Promotion with special projects. Also to create, manage, and distribute marketing material (logos, flyers, events, student organizations).
CBS-19 KYTX Sports Team (August 2015-January 2016)
- Sports Intern: The CBS-19 sports team (lead by then, Sports Director, Eric Sullivan) let me intern for college credit. I was in charge of gathering footage, condensing and trimming the video for voice overs/highlights and occasionally writing scripts.
Leadership & Awards
Patriot Talon (September 2015-May 2016)
- Producer/Editor/Broadcaster: Our broadcasting team received Second place in the Online Div. II “Multimedia Package” category at the 2016 Texas Intercollegiate Press Association Convention.
Futbol Club at UT Tyler (January 2016-May 2016)
- Vice President & Co-Founder: The President and I Co-Founded the social soccer club as a fun place to play a nice, organized pick-up style soccer game with other events that were held to promote a friendly community.
ASC All-Academic Award (December 2016)
- ASC All Academic Award for the Fall 2016 Soccer Season while I played for the UT Tyler Men’s Soccer Team.
Computer: Basic Microsoft (Word, PP, Excel), Mac OS & Linux operating software’s.
- Adobe Products: Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Web Products: WordPress, Portfoliobox, Blogging, Optimization.
- Miscellaneous Programs: HootSuite, EDIUS, Banner, LexisNexis, Raisers Edge, BDMS.
Social Media: Controlled the UT Tyler Futbol Club’s Facebook/Twitter pages. Contributed to the TXST Alumni Association with analytics and graphics.
Business: Personable, clear written and verbal communication. Fast learner; proficient in grasping new ideas, materials and instructions. Exceptional at working in a team environment and contributing positively. I also work well solo and without supervision.
For references, please click on the “Contact” tab for my information and I can provide you with many.
Condensed Graphic Resume